يادداشت هاي پاپيون/Papillon By Notes

My Death

( Friday, October 30, 2009 .. (english) draft off-topic very off-topic )

My death shall be, however trivial, only trivial to the scale the universe and history are vast. So I imagine that the most dramatic of situations would be the ideal finale. Where all good things come shining out. When all things most trivial in ordinary will define how fate's woven. A time when past and future sharply meet. And I'm there and, even as the smallest of creatures, change the course of all things. That death would be where all parallel lines meet; where my soul becomes, at the tiniest moment, the most important thing in the world. And then, the beautiful, I'm so weak for love. I will carry the love with me to that very momentum. My death, I dream, shall be at a moment where the world's about to end, at the centre of one kind of an apocalypse. Where all the voices of world are calling. And all things will get most intense; sorrow, joy and love. When time and space bend and, when I look beyond, it's an infinite horizon of a whole history. When everything's millions of times more intense. And with it, my forever love, is pushed with an unstoppable force unto the centre of everything, written unto the eternity.


بايگانی





This is a Blogger.Spreadfirefox Affiliate Button