يادداشت هاي پاپيون/Papillon By Notes

ماريا كالاس

( Sunday, June 24, 2007 .. (english) draft off-topic )

Count not I can. I keep repeatedly listening to it, and once it is finished I cannot help but to put it to sing once more, just once more, Callas!, and more again. "..To you who awakened love in my heart from earliest years, and shared my joys and sorrows."* To you I be indebted, not for anything but the very terse moment you awaken love in me soul, and me tears suspend in the air filled with the majestic magic voice of yours. You are one of the loveliest pictures in the mind of history I know. Actually you made it. You and the world around you. If one lover of music and life ever lives postmortem, she would seek for you; you left us very earlier "I must leave you, o my comrades-in-armes; and henceforth be far from you. But, for pity's sake, hide your tears: ah, for me your hearts are supreme enchantment...Farewell, I must go.. Farewell, to you who awakened love in my heart from earliest years.."

*English translation from Donizetti, La Figlia Del Reggimento Convien Partir, Atto I, Maria Callas


توان شمردن ندارم. با ذهني فراموشكار دوباره به آوازي كه مي خواند گوش مي دهم، و هنگاميكه تمام مي شود دوباره گوش مي دهم، كالاس!، و دوباره گوش مي دهم. "به شما كه عشق را در من بيدار كرديد از نخستين سال ها، و در خوشي و غم من شريك شديد."* به تو كه مديونم، نه براي هيچ چيزي به غير از همين لحظه ي ناچيز كه تو عشق را در جان من بيدار مي كني، و اشك هاي من در فضايي قطره قطره معلقند كه آواز پر جلال و سحرگونت آن را تسخير كرده است. تو يكي از زيباترين تصاوير آن تاريخي هستي كه من مي شناسم. در حقيقت تصوير را تو ساختي. تو و دنيايي كه دور تو مي چرخيد. اگر هرگز از پس قبر راهي براي موسيقي و عشق به زندگي باشد، بدنبال تو هم خواهد گشت؛ كه تو ما را زودتر ترك كردي؛ "من بايد شما را ترك كنم، اي سربازهاي من؛ و پس دور از شما روم. اما قسم به دل سوخته، اشك هايتان را پنهان كنيد: آه، براي من قلب هاي شما غايت دلفريبي اند... بدرود، من بايد بروم..بدرود به شما كه عشق را در من بيدار كرديد از نخستين سال ها، و در خوشي و غم من شريك شديد."

Among so many keywords people search by and come to here some are not much relevant, say, downloading Papillon beautiful soundtrack, but many came here to read the English translation from Convien Partir from La Figlia del Reggimento. I put the translation here from the booklet inside EMI classics disc for Maria Callas performance. It is copyrighted 1965, Gwyn Morris. (oops!)
{Convien partir, o miei compagni d'arme; e d'ora in poi lontan da voi...addio, convien partir.}
"I must leave you, o my comrades-in-arms;
and henceforth be far from you.
But, for pity's sake, hide your tears:
ah, for me your hearts are supreme enchantment.
I must leave you -- ah, for pity's sake, hide your tears...
Farewell, I must go.
I must leave you! Farewell,
to you who awakened love
in my heart from earliest years
and shared my joys and sorrows.
My happy state is now changed into possessions and riches.
I must leave you -- ah, for pity's sake, hide your tears...
Farewell, I must go.


بايگانی





This is a Blogger.Spreadfirefox Affiliate Button